Monday, June 25, 2012

I went to Kamloops.  I loved the bears playing.  I loved going on the train.  I loved the wolves because they looked kind of different. Wolves aren't blue because if they were blue and pink, that would be kind of silly.  If the bears were blue and pink, that would be silly too.  If the boys and I were pink, that would be really silly too. I loved the bouncy castle because I jumped and jumped and jumped.  I got my face painted like a butterfly.  I picked it because I love butterflies.  I think I looked good.  My favorite part of Kamloops was going swimming.






1 comment:

  1. Mikki, you really seem to be into pink and blue. You did love the bouncing castle and had a great time in the pool. We loved being with you and had so much fun with all of you. Thank you for a great trip!

    ReplyDelete