Monday, October 24, 2016

Our First Day Away


This is us waiting for the ferry.  Caileigh and Aiden made a giant inukshuk.

We went for a walk with our Nanee.  We went to the park.  The park was fun and I collected lot's of leaves.  I left the leaves at my Nanee and Bupee's but they were all really pretty.  



I made a friend!  Sidney has statues all over the place.  There is an old lady, this guy, two kids and others.



This was a museum.  It was the museum in Sidney.  It was really cool.  This shows how the natives fished.  The white thing in the water is a net and it has spikes on it.


This is us at an old fashioned school.  You can see part of the statue of the teacher.  It was really cool and I got to see a slate.  I think it would be cool to do my school work on a slate. It would be like a mini chalkboard.


1 comment: