Friday, January 6, 2017

Pekoe The Birthday Fish

Once upon a time it was my birthday.  On my birthday, I went out with my Mom.  Just me and my Mom.  Then my mom said, "This might sound a little weird, but do you want a fish?"  I said, " Yes I do want a fish!"  And so we did.  It was my very own birthday fish and I made it Pekoe because I asked people at a coffee shop what they thought it should be named and then I looked up and I saw the on the board they sold Orange Pekoe tea.  I thought it was a good name and that is how Pekoe came to be.  I have to feed Pekoe every day.  It's not a big job.
 What would you want as a pet?
What would you name it?
What colour would it be?

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have a birthday fish. What colour is your fish? Re a pet - I would probably choose a dog (although I don't know what I would do if I had to leave the house for some time. Who would feed my dog? I would choose a dog that is a house dog. Its name: I would have to first see the dog to decide that. Color: black or a soft brown.

    ReplyDelete