Thursday, November 3, 2016

Home sweet Kelly,s house

                                                    We went swimming at a pool.
                                                    this is a pretty fall tree.
                                               this is me at the ferry.
                                         this is Gigi with my doll.
                                         This is us.


                                             this is a video of orca whales.
                                           this is the fall bush that is swallowing me .HELP!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. What fun you have been having? Is that pool at someone's home? Can you imagine having a pool at your house. Just think: you could go swimming every day. I know someone who bought a place with an olympic size pool on their yard. They covered it over and built something else. I might have left the pool in. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete